Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Holy Heatwave Batman!!

So it was 107 degrees today in sunny NJ! and the central ac in our apt only will go down to 15 degrees lower than the outside temp... so when I came home today the thermostat read 93 degrees inside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG
My Grampy let us borrow a window AC which helps a lot and we have fans in each room, but jeeze louise i am suffering and its supposed to be this way all week!


So onto pregnancy news...........................................................................................................................

Had my NT Scan done on 6/24/10 it was amazing to see how much the baby had grown! We brought Zack to the ultrasound and he thought it was cool - he was good at pointing out the different body parts on the baby. He thinks that the baby looked like a boy. The baby was moving alot and he/she was sucking its thumb :) I will post pics later on

That same evening i had my practitioner visit- i met Dr. Dombo for the first time, she was nice but it kinda rushed me. I heard the babys heart beat, she said it was very strong. I kinda clam up at the dr.'s and Mikey wasnt with me to ask the questions i forgot. He is coming to next appoinment.

i called the Dr's office a week after the scan to get the results and everything came out fine.

Today I am 14 weeks!!
 That means the First Trimester is behind me and i am starting the Second Tri!

week 14 development info after the jump


From What to Expect When Expecting :

Week 14 of Pregnancy

It's all about hair now as your baby sprouts some on his head, eyebrows, and body. As for Mom, those first-trimester symptoms should be easing up a bit.
Your Baby in Week 14 of Pregnancy
Now the size of your clenched fist, your baby is more fluid-like in his movements, so he’s no longer doing the jerk every time he repositions his arms and legs. Other developments this week include a roof of his own (inside his mouth, that is) as well as intestinal activity: His intestines are producing meconium (which is the waste that will make up his first bowel movement after birth). He is also sporting a downy coating of hair (lanugo) that keeps him nice and warm. Not to worry — you won't give birth to a monkey; baby fat will accumulate over the next few months and take over the function of keeping your baby warm and toasty —allowing most of that hair to shed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love hearing from my peeps - Just play nice or you will be deleted and destroyed muahahahhahahahaha