Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Time is flying by

When I looked at Kyla this morning blabbing and standing and walking around the living room - I stopped and thought to myself - When did my little baby become this toddler??

It literally feels like she was just born - but yet in a little over a month she will be a year old. I cant beleive it!!

This year has been like a blink of an eye for me - and I feel like I havent stopped and smelled the roses, So I vow to take the remaining days of 2011 and cherish them


My life has changed so much and so quickly - I didnt take the time to stop and appreciate it.

Watching Kyla grow and learn and develop is so amazing - I still cant believe she is mine and that Michael and I created her.

I just wanted to write a quick note to get that out - When people say it goes by quickly they aint kidding!!!

As I am planning her 1st bday party I am thinking back on the 1st year of her life. It was such a beautiful experience and I am excited to see her grow into a toddler and all the new adventures she will have

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love hearing from my peeps - Just play nice or you will be deleted and destroyed muahahahhahahahaha