Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Kyla

Ok it was almost a month ago. I'm a bad mommy... Moving right along

My boogie boo turned 1 on December 17th. I can't believe a year has gone by already. She is so amazing. And I'm so honored to be her mama.

I had big plans for her party but seeing as my grampy passed away a week prior, things kind of fell apart.

Nevertheless, she had a wonderful party surrounded by everyone who loves her. And her great grandparents in heaven looking down on her.


Her big brother made a special appearance for the occasion!! She loves him so much


Her theme was minnie mouse hot pink zebra - and I loved her custom outfit!!! It was made by

they have AHHHDORABLE outfits, tutus bows, etc. They also made Kyla's dress when she did a local pageant over the summer. Love them!! www.sweetiepiestyle.com


She got not 1 but 2 fur coats !!! My friends know what a diva miss thang is !!! She got a ton of cute clothes and books, and toys - We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family.




Her cakes were made my cousin maria - She did such a great job - I swear she should go into business!!!!!


Thank you to everyone who made it possible - Especially Uncle John and Cheryl who lent us their home and Sanna - who helped us set everything up, Aunt Erin who made food and everyone who came for the festivities

5 comments:

  1. That coat is totes adorable!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the fur coat, i think my little princess needs one for next year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her outfit is just too cute!! Looks like she had a great 1st birthday party!! (bbc momma)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Her birthday is only a few days after my son's. Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love hearing from my peeps - Just play nice or you will be deleted and destroyed muahahahhahahahaha