Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Saying goodbye to the baby weight

So my precious princess has arrived...

But now I am left with this icky flabby body. Being that beachbody products have helped me reach my goals in the past - It was the clear cut choice for me to go back to them because for me they are tried and true.

I have used Slim in ,Turbojam, Chalean Extreme, Hip Hop Abs and Just got insanity. I knew I would need some extra motivation this time so I decided to become a Coach!!!!!!!

I have my 6 week check up on Wed and once i get the go ahead from my dr - i am starting up my fitness journey. I am going to start with Turbo Jam - because I LOOOOVE it and I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE Chaelene Johnson.

I will update this blog with my progress in my fitness and also how i am doing as a coach

wish me luck - i have a long journey ahead of me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love hearing from my peeps - Just play nice or you will be deleted and destroyed muahahahhahahahaha