Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I have gone INSANE

Mikey and I started the Insanity Workout last Monday - and I am convinced in doing so we have lost our minds.

They don't call this Insanity for nothing!! It is the most intense workout I have ever seen!

Ive never done a workout where the people in the video are dropping like flies - I am dripping in sweat and clutching to my chest by the time the first 5 mins have gone by and that is just THE WARMUP!!!!!

Nevertheless - We are on week 2 and I already feel stronger!

I love that I am doing this with Mikey - usually in the evenings he would be up in his office on the computer and i would be downstairs and we really didnt hang out - Now we have a standing date every night to get our butts kicked by Shaun T - romantic isnt it?? LOL



Here are my 1st fit test results:
switch kicks 30
power jacks 31
power knees 46
power jumps 10
globe jumps 9
suicide jumps 8
push up jacks 5
low plank oblique 20

We do another fit test 5/16/11 - So ill post my results then.

We started week 2 this monday and it doesnt get any easier - in fact we both noticed it seems a bit harder this week

If you are interested in joining in on the Insanity - check out my website you can get it there


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love hearing from my peeps - Just play nice or you will be deleted and destroyed muahahahhahahahaha