Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January Goals

Welp we are on the last day of January 2012!! Time to see how I did for my 1st month of the new me :)

Here were the goals I committed to in January


1. I will log my daily food/exercise into myfitnesspal.com - everyday for 30 days no matter if i eat donuts and ice cream all day - I am committing to log it.

2. My weight loss goal for Jan is 5lbs

3. I will commit to do Turbo Fire 5-6 days a week and 1 hot yoga class a week

4. I will set up my monthly budget and track spending

5. I will use the tips and organizing calenedars on my fave blogs to get/stay organized in Jan

6. I will go to church every sunday in Jan



1. I did log into myfitnesspal.com everyday for 30 days staright.But there were days where I didn't log 100% of my food - mainly bc I knew I was waaay over, but there were also days when I did log even though I was waaaay and it was an eyeopener. MFP has been a tremendous motivator for me - I joined a Biggest Loser Competition on there and it was helped me stay on track I Love it!!!

2.I DID IT !!!!!! I actually lost 5.2lbs!!! Im soooo ecstatic about this!! because since I weigh my self every morning I was getting discouraged that the weight wasnt coming off. But I kept at it and I reached my goal

3. This I did ok on - I prob got in on average more like 3-4 days a week. Last week I added in Chalean Extreme and Im doing a combo of both. The constant cardio was killing my knees plus - I love lifting weights makes me feel powerful

4. I didnt do to well on this one - But Its a work in progress- I have download the YNAB software and Im still implementing Dave Ramsey's method. This goal definitly was not reached this month {whomp whomp}

5. I have been slowly getting my organizing butt in shape- My new addiction is Pinterest.com !! Lets just say I never got the how to run a clean and organized household memo so learning all these tips are life changing. I converted my husband closet into an office for me, his clothes were moved into my massive walk-in that I had plenty of room in. I organized all my family's medications, Organized our file cabinet, Converted our basement into a playroom/workout space. Ive been doing much much better with keeping the house clean as well.

6. this was a fail completely. I went once :( but I really wanted to go every Sunday. I suck.
I really loved Jacksonville Chapel and I am definitely going to go more in February.

So I think I did ok for my 1st month at this ... what do you think?

Ok onto Febuarary's goals:

1. Lose 4-5lbs this month
2. 2-3 date nights with hubby (not including V-day)
3. Church - at least twice!!!!!
4. STICK TO OUR BUDGET
5. Use Coupons for every grocery trip
6. Complete a 2011 Perry Family Yearbook

#6 is a pinterest.com find that I want to start doing every year !!

I orginally saw the idea here

I am pumped for February !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love hearing from my peeps - Just play nice or you will be deleted and destroyed muahahahhahahahaha